RollingStone.com: Latest News

Monday 10 November 2008

Girl Talk tracklisting

My very first post on this blog was about Girl Talk - I won't repeat it here, but it's listed on the left if you haven't seen it.

When I downloaded the album in the summer (courtesy of the hotel broadband in Belize as it happens - thanks very much Turtle Inn!), I vaguely remember paying a few dollars more for the promise of getting the physical CD when it comes out. So guess what turned up in the post today? And I'm glad I did get it, if only for the tracklisting that's been included. There's a scan of it below listing every track on this mother-of-all-mashups. They're in alphabetical order rather than as they appear on the mix, so there's still a bit of guessing to be done if you really want to translate it all. Probably best not to though - just sit back and, as I said in the first post on Cover My Tracks, let Girl Talk into your life.

No comments: