RollingStone.com: Latest News

Monday 18 May 2009

Eminem drugs

Eminem's album's out today and it definitely fits under the heading of "return to form". Whether it will propel him back to his days of biggest-artist-on-the-planet remains to be seen but the pop landscape is always more interesting with him in it than out of it.

As you'll know if you've seen the posts on my assorted load of promo crap that I've accumulated over the years (here), I have a soft spot for collectables. Perhaps I'm vainly hoping that these things will be worth some money one day and I'll be able to retire off the back of selling my Kaiser Chiefs tennis ball and Puddle Of Mudd belt. Unlikely, but things are still being drawn to me, and here's the latest addition to the collection, some Eminem 'drugs', prescribed by Dr. Dre. Nice.

No comments: