RollingStone.com: Latest News

Friday 22 January 2010

Coachella 2010

Damn, I wish I could go. I've been to a few festivals in my time but I think I can honestly say that I don't remember ever seeing a line-up this good...


It's not so much the headliners, though I know Muse put on a good show and Jay-Z's a massive favourite of mine, but it's the second tier of acts - LCD Soundsystem, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, The Dead Weather, Them Crooked Vultures, Hot Chip, Major Lazer, Devo, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, She & Him, Fever Ray, Delphic, 2ManyDjs, Gil Scott Heron, The Avett Brothers, Faith No More, The Soft Pack, Kevin Devine, Girls, De La Soul, Mayer Hawthorne, The xx...okay, I'm just depressing myself now.

Click on the poster above for a bigger version.

Plus, if you've got the cash, you can stay in a safari tent onsite for the budget price of $5000. Double damn.

If you reckon you want to go the link is here, but to be honest I'd be amazed if this hadn't sold out in a flash.

No comments: