RollingStone.com: Latest News

Sunday 2 May 2010

Young Offenders' Institute - The Fleapit, April

Went for a pure hip hop set on Friday night, and I think it went down pretty well, with some mild outbursts of dancing in between ping pong games.

Jay-Z - Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
Pharoahe Monch - Fuck You
Busta Rhymes - I Love My Chick
Q-Tip - Breathe And Stop
Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard
Dilated Peoples - Work The Angles
Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E.
Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (Remix)
Beastie Boys - She's Crafty
Eve Feat Gwen Stefani - Let Me Blow Your Mind
The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Ghostface Killah - Be Easy
Dead Prez - Hip Hop
TS - Lean Back
Public Enemy - Bring The Noise
Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Do It)
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Method Man - Bring The Pain
Ja Rule - Livin' It Up
Roots Manuva - Witness (1 Hope)
The Roots - Long Time
LL Cool J - I Need Love

See you at the next Young Offenders' Institute.

No comments: