RollingStone.com: Latest News

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Michael Jackson's UK dates

The only thing I want to say about this is that the advertising for Michael Jackson's shows has presented those opportunistic buggers at the Young Offenders' Institute with an excellent new poster for the YOI at the end of this month. See...



I may spin some records there, if they'll have me, and if you're not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing then you can check out what I've played on previous nights here.

Hopefully see you on the 27th at the Fleapit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there MRW,

Glad you enjoyed the new poster - I think I really pushed my sub-rudimentary photoshop skills to their limits on this one. I had to take away Wacko's 'pointy' finger and clone one of the non-pointy ones AND add in the bat. That's an evening's work for me, so thanks for the props.

MRW said...

It was certainly time well spent sir!