RollingStone.com: Latest News

Sunday 26 April 2009

Back in the game

Hey there

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but it's been one of those weeks when life took over, but in a big way as I've just moved flat.

Great new place though there are serious issues about music storage which I'll have to work out.

Anyway, sorry for the radio silence, but I'm back now and with lots to say. Here are some random music related bits that have cropped up in the past week:

Spoke at a Musician's Union seminar at Bush Hall before the move - enjoyed it a lot more that I thought I would, and thought I had half decent stuff to say too, which was a big relief.

New Q arrived via redirected mail service (good to know that works). Icons issue. Noel Gallagher on the cover. Bleugggh.

DJ'ed at the Book Slam event at Camden Crawl - more of that in a post soon.

Saw Bob Dylan at the O2. Again, more soon.

Managed not to lose my Soft Pack tickets in the move.

Decided not to get tickets to Neil Young at Hyde Park. Still not sure if that's the right call. Gutted that the Springsteen day is sold out. That'll teach me to take my eye off the ball.

Got our new Sky HD box up and running with our new 32" HD TV. Super. Taped lots off Sky Arts, especially the Classic Albums series.

Managed not to lose the stuff on our existing Sky+ box, including the classic Bob Marley at the Rainbow gig.

That's it - more stuff soon so stay tuned.

No comments: