RollingStone.com: Latest News

Saturday 27 June 2009

Young Offenders' Institute - June

Last night was my first YOI for some time so I was glad to have the chance to play the last slot. I'm stilled hopped up on Download so it seemed only natural to start off with some metal, but the YOI, like the rest of the world, was slightly sidetracked by the death of MJ, so we decided that a YOI tributary last half an hour was the least we could do. Here's what I played...

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Guns N' Roses - Out Ta Get Me
Poison - I Want Action
Extreme - Get The Funk Out
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Love/Hate - Blackout In The Red Room
Faith No More - Everything's Ruined
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Z Trip remix)
Will Smith Vs Michael Jackson - Freakin' It/Billie Jean
Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin
The Jackson 5 - Doctor My Eyes
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Michael Jackson - Black Or White
The Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl
The Jackson 5 - ABC
The Jackson 5 - Looking Through The Windows
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

No comments: