RollingStone.com: Latest News

Friday 2 April 2010

Young Offenders' Institute - 93 Feet East Easter Special

A fantastic night yesterday at 93 Feet East, in what was probably the busiest ever YOI. Word is undoubtedly spreading, though I'm sure the impending bank holiday played a part. A whole load of us DJ'd in a kind of soundclash type thing, so we all only had about 45 minutes, which put the emphasis very much on solid gold bangers. I was on last but one (till about 10.20pm) and here's how my set went...

The Jezebelles - Tainted Love
Edwin Starr - Twenty Five Miles
Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man
The Carnival - Son Of A Preacher Man
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
Ghostface Killah - Be Easy
Dangerdoom - Old School Rules
Thee Headcoatees - I Want Candy
The Knack - My Sharona
Kiss - Rock And Roll All Nite
The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
Missy Elliott - We Run This

No comments: