RollingStone.com: Latest News

Sunday 21 November 2010

The view from Vancouver - Backstagerider.com

Good new blogs are hard to come by, but a friend told me about this cool blog written by Mikala in Vancouver - Backstagerider.


Music, gigs, meeting people - that's what it's all about. You know, fun stuff, cool shit.

And I think me and Mikala have got some specific stuff in common, because on her homepage right now is a piece on a Gorillaz gig and one on the new Girl Talk album. Just like here and here on this blog. Neither exactly make our blogs unique, but if you're reading this then you might like what I do, so you might like what she does too. Check it out...

I really like this Top 11 piece too - sorta similar to what I do with my Five Songs posts. Speaking of which, it's been a loooong time since I did one of those, so I'm gonna get on that.

No comments: